Chocolate truffles are always a treat. These are so yummy and easy to make that even children can make them.
Recipe: yummy chocolate truffles
- 1 can sweet condensed milk
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup powdered chocolate or cocoa
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler. Add the condensed milk.
- Once the chocolate melts completely, remove from heat and mix well with the condensed milk.
- Refrigerate for an hour.
- Cover a tray with parchment or waxed paper.
- Make small chocolate balls with the mix and the help of a spoon. Put in the fridge for another half hour.
- Using your hands, make sure each chocolate ball is round and set on the tray.
- Using a colander, sprinkle the truffles with powdered chocolate or cocoa.
Photos: Enriqueta Lemoine