Summer temperatures can make you feel overheated but we have some wonderful beauty products to help you stay refreshed. After living in Miami for over 20 years, I know how hot it can get outside and it can even affect your mood.
Here are 5 beauty products that help refresh my skin during the summer months:
- Garnier Soothing Rose Water facial mist: this facial mist is one of my favorites all year round. I even have a travel sized mist in my handbag. It instantly refreshes my skin, smells amazing and is wonderful for sensitive skin. At less than $7 dollars, it’s also quite inexpensive. Find it here.
- Neutrogena Deep Clean purifying micellar water: this heavy duty yet gentle cleansing water removes waterproof makeup while gently cleansing and purifying skin. Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin. It leaves my skin very refreshed, especially if you store it in the fridge, like I do. Get in on Amazon here.
- Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Cooling Gel moisturizer: this refreshing gel gives normal to combination skin the perfect amount of hydration. It has a matte finish, which I love during the summer.
- Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Hydra-Gel Eye Patches: these cooling and revitalizing eye patches help hydrate, moisturize, and diminish the look of fine lines, crow’s feet, and under-eye darkness. You can find these patches at Sephora.
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir mist: called a “spa in a bottle” by its fans, this toning mist has been a makeup artist staple for years, because it works as a primer, tightens pores (albeit temporarily), and as a setting spray. I love the minty smell, and feel it refreshes my makeup even if I spray it after many hours. You may find this at many stores, including Sephora. In France, you can find Caudalie in pharmacies.
For extra refreshing power, you may keep these beauty products in the refrigerator. Do you have any other favorite refreshing beauty products? Please tell us so we can also find relief during the hottest months of the year!