How to do your makeup step by step using the Naked Heat Palette
- First I used a primer to ensure eye shadows look even and last all day.
- Then, I applied Chaser, which is a light medium shade, all over the eyelid.
- Then, with a tapered brush , I used Cayenne, an orange tone, in the crease.
- The next step was to apply He Devil to further define the crease from the outer corner inward.
- Then I applied Lumbre with a traditional flat eye shadow brush on the eyelid to brighten my eyes.
- To define the eyes, I used En Fuego. I also used it over the crease. I applied a little more of Lumbre to mix and blend well.
- I further defined the eyes by lining my lower lashes with the Scorched shadow. I did the same to the upper lash line.
- As I wanted to give more depth to my eyes, I used Ashes to outline and define
- Once the eye shadows were well blended, I used the lightest one, Dunce, to highlight the brow bone area.
- Then, I defined my eyebrows and applied two coats of mascara.
- Finally, I used a lipstick in a neutral tone.
If you try this eye makeup tutorial, please let me know in the comments below. Please like, share and subscribe if you liked it!
Thanks so much for watching and supporting my YouTube channel! I have other makeup tutorials that I hope help you.